For Treo Pro (850u)
If a Treo Pro user is on an active call using a Bluetooth car kit or Bluetooth headset. A second incoming call is received and the user lets it ring or ignores the incoming call, the second call will be diverted to Voicemail and the first call will remain active but incoming audio is lost. In this situation the Treo Pro user will no longer be able to hear the far-end caller however the far-end caller will still hear the Treo Pro user.
Note: If the user answers the call and swaps between calls or rejects the call, this issue is not seen.
- Treo Pro (850u) smartphone
- 1 MB free memory on device
- You understand and agree that by downloading or otherwise installing this update, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions available at Palm End User License Agreement.
Download & install
Before clicking the "download" button please read the System requirements and instructions to make sure you understand them.
- Plug the Treo Pro into a power source.
- Click the "download" button to begin installation.
- When you receive the Download dialogue box click on "Yes" and in the next screen choose Device as the location to install the update, press Install (left soft key)
- Your device will need to be restarted to finish the installation. br>
Select OK and the device will restart..
To determine if the update was successful
- On your Treo Pro select Start and select Settings.
- Select the System tab from the bottom. Select Remove Programs.
- Verify that "Treo ProBTpatch " is shown. If you see "Treo ProBTpatch", you have successfully installed the update.
136 KB .cab file